Use the drop down box for all of our available locations
Here's what you'll learn in our beginner sushi class:
- how to properly make perfect sushi rice, every time
- how to make all of the sauces you love at the sushi bar, including eel sauce and bang bang
- where to shop and what to buy (and most importantly, what not to buy)
- how to handle and serve raw fish at home according to health department regulations
- hands-on rolling with the instructor
- every student makes their very own sushi roll during class!
- please read the statement below before buying tickets
Alcohol and soft drinks are available for purchase from the location.
No outside alcohol is allowed. No dogs allowed in class (except service dogs).
Kids are allowed to take the class and are allowed in breweries. However, please ensure that they are well behaved enough to not be a distraction to the other students during the hour long lecture section of the class. (this also applies to drunk adults)
Tickets are non-refundable but never expire. If you are unable to use your tickets on the allotted date, contact us and we'll book you into another class. No call/no show tickets will be considered null and void.