Use the drop down box for all of our available locations
Here's what you'll learn in our beginner sushi class:
- how to properly make perfect sushi rice, every time
- how to make all of the sauces you love at the sushi bar, including eel sauce and bangbang
- where to shop and what to buy (and most importantly, what not to buy)
- how to handle and serve raw fish at home according to health department regulations
- hands-on rolling with the instructor
- Every student receives two plates each during class(we make one, -sometimes a roll, sometimes an app-and you make your very own sushi roll!)
Alcohol and soft drinks are available for purchase from the brewery.
No outside alcohol is allowed.
Kids are allowed to take the class and are allowed in the brewery. However, please ensure that they are old enough and well behaved enough to not be a distraction to the other students during the hour long lecture section of the class.
Tickets are non-refundable but never expire. If you are unable to use your tickets on the allotted date, contact us and we'll book you into another class. No call/no show tickets will be considered null and void.